[Support request] Customer Area

Home Forums Support [Support request] Customer Area

Home Forums Support Customer Area

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Alfonso

Hi support team!

My cuestion is about the Customer Area.

I’ll give some background information first.
    So I’m creating an online personal training website, which I want to use mainly to sell training plans, some blogging, and, if possible, manage clients and tracking their progress.

So the first issue is with the plan sale. Once the client has made the payment, I want her to access the client area to fill out a form, which I thought could be a google form. My question is: Is it possible to integrate the form in the client area?

And also, can I customize the client area with some plugin that allows me to keep track of my clientele progress? Kind of like a log where they can enter their weight progress and show it as a graphic, upload photos or videos so I can see them… Also I would like to add other functionalities such as a video library, but inside each one’s account, so only they can see them once they’ve paid for their plan.

If you have any other idea about this kind of functions I’d appreciate it.

Thank you in advance!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

It seems something like this would require some sort of membership plugin. Have you looked into any? One that comes to mind is Restrict Content Pro.

Once you have a members only area, you just need to embed the Google Form: https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-embed-a-google-form-in-wordpress/

I’m not sure about tracking progress, unfortunately. If a plugin doesn’t exist, you may need to get one custom made for your needs.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.