- This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 3 months ago by David.
March 17, 2019 at 12:29 pm #841619Gustavo E.
Hello again !
I am working hard to be able to customize my website
in the most optimal and responsive way.
I have some questions.
How could you put the Social media, the logo side at the top.
With the menu closed. How do you put that hamburger menu? the following Form.
In the open menu only the Icons with that dividing line remain.
I’m new to this, so I’ll need some guidance on how I could achieve it.
The dimensions are disproportionate, but the goal is to have a reference.
I hope to find the solution with you.GeneratePress 2.2.2GP Premium 1.7.8March 17, 2019 at 5:09 pm #841737TomLead DeveloperLead Developer
1. You should be able to insert the icons into the “Header” widget area in “Appearance > Widgets”. It will take some CSS to make them appear next to each other, but we can get to that point once they’re added.
2. I’m not sure what you mean? Are you wanting the mobile menu toggle to be at the bottom right of the screen?
3. Our new overlay feature coming in GPP 1.8 might help with this. We’re releasing the alpha for public testing tomorrow.March 17, 2019 at 6:08 pm #841749Gustavo E.
Thanks Tom !
1- I already have the widgets in the header.
They are very ugly!
I want to put the hamburger menu on smartphone…
what the image shows, Menu opened with the icons above the menu
what’s the post for now does not have much relevance …
Ç I’m interested in the icons and the menu please help!
(edit … I’m using, “lightweight social icons”
some other option or this one is good ?)March 18, 2019 at 5:25 am #842025Gustavo E.
I already did the steps!
I need help .DMarch 18, 2019 at 6:19 am #842073DavidStaffCustomer Support
can you take down the under construction so we can take a look at the site to fix the social icons positioning.
Can you confirm that you want the hamburger menu on the mobile to be positioned as per your image ie at the bottom left of the screen?March 18, 2019 at 6:52 am #842231Gustavo E.
Hello ! Thanks, David !
could provide temporary start data.
My website is in test mode, so I have it disabled.
Return of the work and send the access data.
If I want the hamburger menu as the image shows.March 18, 2019 at 6:57 am #842239DavidStaffCustomer Support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.