[Resolved] current version # and updating

Home Forums Support [Resolved] current version # and updating

Home Forums Support current version # and updating

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dee Broughton

I have GP Premium and everything is working great, but I want to make sure I have the current version. I looked, but I can’t find anywhere on your site where you say what the current version# is. It’s not calling for an update, but it’s only version .9. Is that right? If not, how can I force it to update?

I also no longer have any “verify” next to the space for email. Is that still supposed to be there?

Self-hosted. Here’s one of them that looks this way: http://dee.email/

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Dee,

GP Premium is at 1.0.

So you’ve entered your email into the activation area and then saved, but no verify button shows up?

Dee Broughton

Yes, there’s a blank space for the email, but nothing under status or action. When I enter the email address, the page refreshes and the Typography Status (the top one in the list) goes disabled. I re-enable it. Nothing at all shows up in the Email area.

Sent you a login to one that is doing that so you can see.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I managed to activate everything without any issues.

You need to add your email to that blank box, and then hit the “Save changes” button.

That will save your email to the database, and then show the button to Verify it once we know what email we’re verifying.

Once verified, the product associated with the account shows below, and you can activate it.

Hope that makes sense πŸ™‚

Dee Broughton

What else can I say, but, “Oh.” πŸ™‚

I’ll save changes. It’s still only at .9, though, so how do I get it to update? And, how do we know what the latest/current version number is?

Also, I tried that on another site. I do get the unverified thing but it never verifies. πŸ™

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.