[Resolved] CSS File Name & Location for Search Icon

Home Forums Support [Resolved] CSS File Name & Location for Search Icon

Home Forums Support CSS File Name & Location for Search Icon

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Rizki

Hi there,

Where is the css file for the search icon like in this picture http://prntscr.com/o68cwa? I want to exclude it from the wp rocket. Because after I upgraded the plugin, the search icon didn’t appear.

Thank you.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

it uses a font in your current setup – if you Browser inspect your page ( Right Click > Inspect ) you will see a bunch of 400 errors for the fonts it requires. The URLs it is calling from are incorrect. They are being called from io.wp.com which i believe is Jetpack Photons server. Not sure why they would be trying to server the font but you can try excluding those files from Photon.

Rizki

Oh, apparently Photon is the cause. Oke now it works, I have excluded the woff, woff2 and ttf. Thanks David ๐Ÿ™‚

Rizki

I forgot to ask. is this cause of WP Rocket, GP 2.3, or WP 5.2.2? Because I did the same update for those 3 items, and this problem arose.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I saw that Photon was updated, now called Site Accelerator which also grabs any static files so maybe when WP Rocket was updated the cache was cleared which allowed photon to grab the font files.

Rizki

Hoo i see. Oke thanks for ur support ๐Ÿ™‚

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.