[Resolved] CSS Editor of choice?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] CSS Editor of choice?

Home Forums Support CSS Editor of choice?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    John

Thought I’d post here: what is the official GP recommendation as regards CSS editing plugin (if any)? I like working with your recommended plugins… they’ve done me very well so far!

This may be a tough ask, tho: I still have Thrive’s suite on my site, though not much longer, hence the ask. That may present difficulties for any CSS editor as I move away from TT.

Note: I tried SiteOrigin… and cannot get it to work for me (Maybe because of TT? Tho: the page I was attempting to edit was not TT, I don’t think.

Note 2: I have Gutenberg going. Will that hurt as well?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi John,

Here are our suggestions for adding CSS: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/adding-css/

Let me know if this helps πŸ™‚

John

Hehe. Thanks. Nice job toeing the company line πŸ˜‰

I’m actually looking for a more live/gui solution ATM… but yeah, you’re not wrong. Simple CSS is serious sweetness (esp. the on-page feature)

Am I to assume, then, that there is no GP-recommended Tom&Leo-approved other plugin?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

As far as I understand CSS plugins should all be pretty straight forward so doesn’t really matter which one you choose.

If you are already using a child theme then that’s definitely the way to go.

SimpleCSS was built before Additional CSS from WordPress came out and the two are basically equal other than the metabox you pointed out.

John

Thanks for that.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.