[Resolved] Create white space between primary navigation and page

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Create white space between primary navigation and page

Home Forums Support Create white space between primary navigation and page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jolicoeur

Hi,

I have a single page with multiple anchors, any time I press the link in the primary navigation menu part of the text start from the anchor is hidden behind the menu.
    How do I change this so that when a user presses the link the heading is displayed below the menu?

have a look at my page and press for example IT pentesting – Remote in the menu.

Regards,
    KC

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

you can use the GP Smooth Scroll which is activated in Customizer > General. This will take into account the sticky navigation
    Then for each of those jump links in Appearance > Menus you need to add CSS class of smooth-scroll. If you can’t see the CSS class on the menu items then you need to activate it in the Screen Options on that page.

jolicoeur

that worked thanks , alltough some of the text still is under my logo , but thats ok.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You can increase the menu item height in the Customizer > Layout > Primary Navigation, this will make the navigation taller and stop the logo from overlapping.

jolicoeur

thanks i tried that but when the menu is in sticky form , it reverts back , is there a way to adjust the hight of the sticky menu ?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.