[Resolved] Create separations on static pages similar to blog archive pages?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Create separations on static pages similar to blog archive pages?

Home Forums Support Create separations on static pages similar to blog archive pages?

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Tom.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Marek

Hey guys,

On blog posts, there is a separation between the content of the blog and the comment section. There is also separation between each blog post on an archive page.

My question: is there anyway I can create that separation on a static page to visually divide topics and make information easier to consume? Is there a way of doing this without using sections?

Thanks a bunch!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I’d recommend trying our upcoming GenerateBlocks plugin:
    https://generateblocks.com/

The container block would be what you are looking for:
    https://docs.generateblocks.com/article/container-overview/

Let me know if this helps ๐Ÿ™‚

Marek

Hi,

I tried using the Container Block and it didn’t create the separation I wanted. I’m not sure if what you recommended was supposed to create that separation visible between different blog posts, or if it was just to help divide information an alternative way.

I would like the body background showing between different containers. Is it possible to get that level of separation you’d see on a blog archive page on a static page to help divide sections?

If not I will continue to block elements together, make them full width, then change the color to divide information that way.

Thanks!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

You would need to give the page a transparent content background.

Then you could add containers (using GenerateBlocks or another method), and add a white background to those containers.

Then you’d just need to create the separation with margin. In GenerateBlocks, you could use the Grid block to create columns/add space between them.

Marek

Hey Tom,

That’s very creative, thanks for the help!

Great support and great theme!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad I could help! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.