[Support request] Create a New Page that Looks like the Demo of Boost

Home Forums Support [Support request] Create a New Page that Looks like the Demo of Boost

Home Forums Support Create a New Page that Looks like the Demo of Boost

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    John

I grabbed the site library for the “Boost” template and all seems to have uploaded fine. I don’t see a page that looks just like the demo displayed in the site library. I would love to start with that and edit it for my page. Is that possible and how can I do it. I started with a stage copy of my actual site and updated the theme, but my home page doesn’t look close to the demo page.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I just imported Boost and everything looks good to me.

Any chance you can link us to the site in question?

You can edit the original topic and use the private URL field.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

John

Did you receive the url and credentials?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I see your site now – we don’t get a notification when you add in the site so make sure to comment here to let us know.

I think the issue here is that you imported Article first but didn’t reset before you imported Boost?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/removing-imported-site/

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

John

I started with a fresh staging copy of my website and tried again and it looks like that worked. When I go to staging1.consultantbookkeeper.com it looks like the demo.

My only issue is looking through my pages to find that home/landing page. I can’t find that anywhere to edit it. What would be the name of that page.

Thanks for the tip. It was very helpful.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

The home page is the WordPress default posts page so it’s actually not editable.

It just displays your posts.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.