[Support request] Cost for someone to design my blog using GP theme?

Home Forums Support [Support request] Cost for someone to design my blog using GP theme?

Home Forums Support Cost for someone to design my blog using GP theme?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Martin

Hey guys, I hope this topic doesn’t break any rules, apologies if it does.

I’ve got the GP theme and have already ‘prepared’ first few blog posts. However, I’m completely useless when it comes to designing blogs. I have tried reading on it but I can’t even decide on my theme main colours etc. Just to clarify, this isn’t a technical issue, but purely design/artistic problem. I’m not looking for anything complicated and actually want the layout to be as simple as possible, but anything I try just looks like a 5 year old did it in few minutes.

My question is, what price is fair for someone to design my blog for me? By that I mean: Select layout and colour mode of blog. Design of header, title location & size & font, menu, buttons, links, footer etc. And to ensure it views smoothly on mobile too. At the moment I don’t need a landing page and I won’t be selling or promoting anything so just need it to be easy to read and to look ‘professional’.

I have looked at freelancer websites and some of the designers seem to offer very affordable services but not sure what exactly they offer. I’m in the process of asking but though I would get some ideas of cost from fellow GP users first.

Many thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Have you considered using one of the sites from Site Library?
    https://generatepress.com/site-library/

That’s our newest add-on to help starting a site and I just want make sure you are aware of it 🙂

If you are still looking for some info on designers or designing costs, the best place would be in our Facebook group GeneratePress Community.

Let me know if this helps.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.