[Support request] Copyright section disappeared randomly

Home Forums Support [Support request] Copyright section disappeared randomly

Home Forums Support Copyright section disappeared randomly

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Erik

Hello,

I was recently developing a site and the copyright section vanished on me.

I’m running the latest version of all softwares, I’ve since disabled all plugins besides GeneratePress premium and removed the custom CSS in Customizer. No effect anywhere.

I’m not sure exactly when it disappeared, but I believe it was while working in Safari’s ‘inspect element’ system. Loading the site in Chrome and in cache-free private browsing pages did not restore the element.

Thanks for your help.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

I’m seeing the copyright area on the website you linked to: https://www.screencast.com/t/C1OIWVqtqLV

Inspect element should only be for live preview – it shouldn’t actually make any changes to your live site.

Erik

Apologies for the confusion – that is a widget area, which is displaying properly. The copyright section in this design is supposed to be on the left-hand side of the screen and is not visible in your screenshot.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Ah sorry – do you have any added in Customize > Layout > Footer in the Copyright control?

Erik

Yes, there is content in Customize > Layout > Footer which is not displayed.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you check the Customizer > Typography > Footer – and make sure it has a font size set

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.