[Resolved] Content Widths Messed Up

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Content Widths Messed Up

Home Forums Support Content Widths Messed Up

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Maike

Hi Guys,

I am working on a new project and I think I’ve messed things up. The site doesn’t have content yet, but I’d rather not reset it again, so maybe you can help me figure out what I have to change.

Here’s the problem.
    I am using the Aspire skin and set it to ‘static page’ chose a page for the homepage and one for the blog. This is the first time I’m using Elementor Pro. I saw that there was an option to insert a sidebar which I did. Then I noticed it wasn’t the really the sidebar I created in the customizer. Furthermore I told the Elementor sidebar to be a global element. Here’s what happened. All of a sudden I had two right sidebars. The one from the theme and the in elementor. I deleted Elementor global template.

Now I’m left with a right sidebar from the theme that is outside the pre-designed container (it’s further right) and I cannot figure out how to reset it to a ‘normal layout’.

I see that I can download the reset everything plugin, but I wonder if there’s a way to do this without having to start all over again.

Thank you,
    Maike

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I believe the full width option here is what you are looking to change:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/page-builder-container/

Let me know if this helps πŸ™‚

Maike

πŸ™ˆ… THANK YOU, LEO!!!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem πŸ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.