[Resolved] Content width problem (Elementor VS GP?)

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Content width problem (Elementor VS GP?)

Home Forums Support Content width problem (Elementor VS GP?)

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by David.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Werner

Hello,
    I have been searching through the forum to see if somebody had the same problem like me but could not find anything.

I am testing some things on a website which is not my main site. I am trying to have the home page in full-width but it is not working and I don’t know why. The fault lies either with GP or with Elementor, I guess. I have set everything to full-width on both sides and yet the “Inner Sections” (so-called by Elementor) don’t turn into full-width. What can I do?

Sidenote: I am using “Aspire” from your Site Library.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

is the link you provided the site where you’re having the problem? If not can you link me to that?

Werner

Yes, that is the site.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

So if you set the Pagebuilder Container to Full Width in GeneratePress then this is a full width template and with no theme padding. Which leaves all the padding and containment to to Elementor.

I notice in the main Elementor column there is 10px of padding which is stopping the inner sections from reaching the edges.

Werner

Ok, I see. So Elementor would usually override settings from the GP theme? That is good to know.

Due to you noticing the padding issue (I didn’t see that setting), I have been able to solve it. Thank you very much!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thats correct, if you use the Page Builder container then the content width and padding in the Customizer gets removed so you can apply this in the page builder.

Glad to be of help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.