[Resolved] Contact form missing after installing "Target" from Site Library

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Contact form missing after installing "Target" from Site Library

Home Forums Support Contact form missing after installing "Target" from Site Library

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by David.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Colette

Hi,

I’ve just installed Generatepress premium (plugin then theme as per instructions), then installed the “Target” sample site from the site library.

When I click on the “Contact” form the contact form fields don’t appear – just a “Submit Form” button.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the Happy Forms plugin can behave a little odd when importing from a Site, its something we’re looking into.

If you can go to the Happy Forms settings in the Dashboard, and delete the existing from, and create a new one. Then edit the Contact form page and add the shortcode for the new form.

Colette

Thanks – I’ve done that but can’t see how to get the First Name / Last Name fields on the same line as per the Target sample page.

Colette

Don’t worry – I’ve found the setting to change the width of form fields which allows them to sit on the same line. Thanks again for your help!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Awesome glad to hear that

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.