Conflict with WordPress Listings Plugin

Home Forums Support Conflict with WordPress Listings Plugin

Home Forums Support Conflict with WordPress Listings Plugin

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Tom.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kyle Thomas

Hey Tom,

I’m having a conflict between GeneratePress and a Real Estate Plugin I’m using called WPL (https://wpl.realtyna.com/)

When I have debugging turned on I get the following notices and I actually can load the site on some browser before of the conflict. Wondering if you can shed any light on the issue. Many thanks.

NOTICE: wp-content/plugins/real-estate-listing-realtyna-wpl/libraries/dbst_show/general.php:107 - Undefined index: f_150_options
    require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/generatepress/page.php'), do_action('generate_sidebars'), call_user_func_array, generate_construct_sidebars, get_sidebar, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/generatepress/sidebar.php'), dynamic_sidebar, call_user_func_array, WP_Widget->display_callback, wpl_carousel_widget->widget, wpl_property::full_render, wpl_property::render_property, require('/plugins/real-estate-listing-realtyna-wpl/libraries/dbst_show/general.php')
    NOTICE: wp-content/plugins/real-estate-listing-realtyna-wpl/libraries/dbst_show/general.php:107 - Undefined index: f_136_options
    require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/generatepress/page.php'), do_action('generate_sidebars'), call_user_func_array, generate_construct_sidebars, get_sidebar, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/generatepress/sidebar.php'), dynamic_sidebar, call_user_func_array, WP_Widget->display_callback, wpl_carousel_widget->widget, wpl_property::full_render, wpl_property::render_property, include('/plugins/real-estate-listing-realtyna-wpl/libraries/dbst_show/general.php')

The staging site is currently: http://f25.207.myftpupload.com/

Kyle Thomas

This is another notice

NOTICE: wp-content/plugins/real-estate-listing-realtyna-wpl/views/frontend/property_listing/tmpl/assets/default_listings.php:23 - Undefined index: values
    require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/generatepress/page.php'), get_template_part, locate_template, load_template, require('/themes/generatepress/content-page.php'), the_content, apply_filters('the_content'), call_user_func_array, do_shortcode, preg_replace_callback, do_shortcode_tag, call_user_func, wpl_sef->process, wpl_global::load, call_user_func, wpl_controller->f:property_listing:display, wpl_controller->__call, wpl_property_listing_controller_abstract->display, wpl_controller->render, include('/plugins/real-estate-listing-realtyna-wpl/views/frontend/property_listing/tmpl/default.php'), wpl_controller->_wpl_render, include('/plugins/real-estate-listing-realtyna-wpl/views/frontend/property_listing/tmpl/assets/default_listings.php')
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Kyle,

Those notices are happening because that plugin isn’t defining its variables like it should.

You should report them to the developer, who should set a default for those variables if no value is set (even if the default is null).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.