[Resolved] Conflict with GP Scroll back to top button and CSS scroll-behavior: smooth;

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Conflict with GP Scroll back to top button and CSS scroll-behavior: smooth;

Home Forums Support Conflict with GP Scroll back to top button and CSS scroll-behavior: smooth;

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by David.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Arnaud

Hi,

I have added a link (down chevron) in our single banners for mobile (banners using vh) to link to the content. I have also added the CSS property scroll-behavior:smooth; to make the scroll from this link to the content anchor smooth. I am noticing that since I did that, the Scroll back to top button arrow that appears at the bottom of the page is not working properly, either very slowly or even freezing the page or not working at all. (Chrome desktop scroll is slow, chrome mobile freezes)

Is that something you guys are aware of? Is there a fix for that?

I know that the CSS scroll-behavior is not supported by all modern browsers. Then is there a way to use the data-scroll-speed=”400″ data-start-scroll=”300″ on other elements than the back to top button like my down chevron or it only tailored to that element?

Thanks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Arnaud

Perfect, working! Thank you David!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of help

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.