[Support request] Configuring header logo size for tabloid

Home Forums Support Configuring header logo size for tabloid

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Tom.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Charles

We just launched a website for a client that runs on Generate Press (Premium) with Elementor. Everything looks good at this point for desktop and mobile, but can’t get the logo to change size for the Ipad Pro viewport size. The goal is to have the website looking like the desktop version.

The header logo is sticking to the size specified for desktop, which is throwing off the layout in the header (which was the subject of an earlier support post). I’ve tried setting the width of the image at a lower size in both the Generate Press layout options and via CSS styling. If I choose the tablet toggle in the image width in Appearance >> Customize and set it to 700px, that also changes the size for desktop.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you first try disabling the mobile header option and see if that’s what you are looking to achieve?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/mobile-header/

Let me know 🙂

Charles

Disabling the mobile header didn’t fix the problem and broke the mobile header for all the other devices.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sorry maybe I misunderstood.

I thought you wanted the header to be the same on desktop and mobile?

Charles

Sorry, the same on desktop and tablet. From experimenting, it seems that setting the header logo image at 100 less pixels for tablet solves the main of layout issues. It just doesn’t stay sticky in either Appearance >> Customizer or in the child theme style sheet.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Just took a look at this and I’m seeing your CSS to make the logo smaller at tablet width – it seems to be working nicely. Is there something else about it you’re wanting to tweak?

Let us know 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.