[Resolved] Comment/contact form/footer

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Comment/contact form/footer

Home Forums Support Comment/contact form/footer

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Stella

Hello,

I’ve just noticed that the letters are typed in Capital in the comments box and contact form for some reason. Could you please help with this issue?

Also, there’s this “I accept the Privacy Policy” checkbox above the comments box. Would it possible to get rid of it or change the link to the privacy policy?

Lastly, the footer is slightly above in the site. (I can see the white colour below the footer) How do I fix this issue?

As always, thanks a lot for your help!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

1. in Cusomizer > Additional CSS look for this:

input[type="text"], input[type="email"], input[type="url"], input[type="password"], input[type="search"], input[type="number"], input[type="tel"], textarea, select {
    	text-transform: uppercase; /* remove this line */
    	font-size: 13px;
    }

I have commented the line you need to remove.

2. Go to Dashboard > Settings > Privacy – you can select with page you want it to link to.

3. The gap at the foot of your page is being created by your Cookie Notice. You may need to ask the plugin author for a fix to remove its height when it is hidden.

Stella

Thank you so much for your help! It looks fine now and I’ve also contacted the plugin author.

Regarding #2, I have redirected the Privacy policy through my dashboard but the link above the comment box has been automatically redirected to one of my posts, not the privacy policy page. I’m not sure where to go it from here. Could you be so kind as to help with this matter?

Many Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you set the policy page again and then in Settings > Permalinks – just hit save twice. let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Stella

Oh, no ๐Ÿ™ I did it all and it’s still redirecting to one of the published posts instead. Is there any other way to fix this? It’s the link to accept the privacy policy above the comment box.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmmm – are you using any GDPR Plugins?
    If not then what happens if you generate a new policy in the Settings > Privacy?

Stella

Yes! You’re right. I just checked the GDPR plugin and it was generating a random link for some reason. Thank you so much for your help, David! Really appreciate it.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome – glad to be of help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.