[Support request] Colour behind menu items (desktop) must be same as mobile menu background color?

Home Forums Support [Support request] Colour behind menu items (desktop) must be same as mobile menu background color?

Home Forums Support Colour behind menu items (desktop) must be same as mobile menu background color?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tamhas

Hi! I am using a mobile menu, I want background colour to be #000080, and it is. On the other hand, I don’t want to have any colour behind the menu items on desktop version.

And yet it seems the Customize > Colours > Primary Navigation > Background is the sole colour option for all menu backgrounds, that it changes both mobile and desktop menu backgrounds.

Is there anything I am missing?

Thanks!!
    Tamhas

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

You can change the colors for the Navigation on your merged Header Element in the Site Header tab. Check the Navigation Colors tab – you can set them to transparent their. The mobile menu will respect the colors you set in the Customizer for the Primary nav.

With the Slideout navigation it has its own color controls in the customizer.

Tamhas

Hi David, sorry missed your answer over Chinese new year.

Yes the mobile menu respecting the colors I set in the Customizer for the Primary nav, is a good default setting. But what if i want to have say, solid black background on my mobile menu, and no background colour behind text on Prim Nav?

Any setting for that, or I should just tweak CSS?

Thanks!
    Tamhas

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

A belated Happy New Year 🙂

Whilst your using the Merged Site Header the easiest way is to just set the Merge on Desktop only.
    Desktop will then use the colors set in the Header Element and Mobile will use those in the customizer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.