[Resolved] Child theme not being recognized…

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Child theme not being recognized…

Home Forums Support Child theme not being recognized…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David

This one is really trippy. I don’t know you guys have ran across this before but I figured I’d ask.

Preface: I did a backup and restore about two weeks ago… I’m not sure if this is when the problem started or not but perhaps…

Anyways, I use Elementor and Gutenberg. Here is what’s so bizarre. I have custom CSS classes in my child theme. In the front end of Elementor I “see,” even when I preview. But when published I do not. Cache has been flushed, server side and browser side and CSS has been resynched/regenerated.

In Gutenberg I do not see the CSS class changes in the editor (I used to) but when I publish the post, I see them.

So it’s almost backwards from the Elementor issue.

Do I need to regenerate my child theme or something? Does anyone have any idea what the heck is going on? I did ask in Elementor community on Facebook too but I guess I’m an odd case as I got no replies. Anyways, if “anyone” has any insight into this I would greatly appreciate it!

David

Resolved. Backed up my posts and restored again… Not sure what went wrong with last restore but it’s fixed now.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad you figured out 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.