[Resolved] Checkout page is not displaying properly on front-end of site

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Checkout page is not displaying properly on front-end of site

Home Forums Support Checkout page is not displaying properly on front-end of site

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Chris

When I am working in customise on my checkout page, the page displays properly, when I go onto the front-end of my site the display is totally different and has moved the PayPal Express checkout to the bottom of the page and placed it into a box with a light grey background with white writing which is unreadable – it is making it look as if it is a ‘fake’ checkout and as a result I am getting no purchases from my store section.
    I have tried to include screen shots but cannot paste them here. Chris

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

to share an image, you need to save it to a file share and provide us the link to it. Simplest method is to save the screenshot in your sites Media and provide a direct link to that. It would be good to see how it is being displayed in the Customizer.

Chris
    David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you flush you autoptimize cache. If that doesn’t work can you clear it again and then disable it. And then let me know.

Chris

Flushing the autoptimize cache didn’t work but disabling it did – don’t you sometimes love technology, to mess things up totally you just need the simplest thing lol

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Caches can be a right royal pain. In the autoptimize settings try Unchecking the Aggregate CSS Files this ( fingers crossed ) should prevent it from happening.

Chris

I’ve re-enabled autoptimise and unchecked the optimise CSS files (only option I have for CSS). The checkout page is still displaying properly on the front end so hopefully that is fixed – thanks for your help on that one – it would have taken me years to link it with autoptimise

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome. Glad to be of help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.