[Support request] Changing format of sticky menu

Home Forums Support [Support request] Changing format of sticky menu

Home Forums Support Changing format of sticky menu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Andre

Hi Tom
    I Love 1.7! great piece of work! One question, is there a way to format my sticky header? I want to have a different background color for my sticky header that on my header. I have tried to find it in the customizer but I do not see the option there.

Regards

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

it looks like you are using Beaver Builder for your header / nav. Which GP can’t control or change the colors of.

We can help with formating the GP header nav and changing its colors on sticky. Let me know.

Andre

Hi David,

Thx for your speedy reply. The normal nav is managed by beaver themer however once the sticky nav comes up it seems to be controlled by the theme. I may be wrong but the way I figured this out was by adjusting the menu item height in the customizer and this adjusts the sticky navbar height on the site as well as eg the hover bg color is managed via the customizer.

My question was basically more around the point of, is the formatting ie colors, of the sticky header, managed via the customizer or only via CSS?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

The Sticky nav is coming from beaver themer – but if you were suing the GP navigation, the Sticky uses the same colors as the Primary Navigation.

So would require either Custom CSS, or if you could use a GP Elements > Header that is merged with the Site header, which would allow you to set the static navigation to transparent, and then whatever color you have in the Customiser for the primary nav would be grabbed by the Sticky Nav

https://docs.generatepress.com/article/header-element-overview/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.