[Support request] Change the size of WooCommerce product category images on the Shop page?

Home Forums Support [Support request] Change the size of WooCommerce product category images on the Shop page?

Home Forums Support Change the size of WooCommerce product category images on the Shop page?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ian

Hi There,
    I’m stumped trying to figure out how to change the size of the Product category images on the Shop page in WooCommerce. Is there a simple fix for this?
    Thanks,
    Ian

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Woocommerce controls the size of the shop thumbnail. You can change this in Customizer > Woocommerce > Product Images > Thumbnail Width.

The latest version of Woo will auto regenerate the thumbnail sizes.

Ian

Hi David,
    Thanks, but I don’t want to change the size of the Product Images – just the Category Images. When I make the change to the Thumbnail Width in the customiser it changes both the Category Image (which is good) and the Product image (which is bad!).
    Any ideas?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

They category and product images both use the same thumbnail so i think the only way would be to set the larger size for the categories and then use some CSS to reduce the size of the product images. If you want to try setting the larger size and then let me know the width you want your product images i can take a look at the CSS.

But to note its not the best way to provide optimized image sizes….

Ian

Hi David,
    It’s ok, maybe I’m getting a bit too “Granular” about this.
    Thanks,
    Ian

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

haha 🙂 Sometimes best to work with what it gives and adjust the layout to suit

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.