[Support request] Change Header Category

Home Forums Support [Support request] Change Header Category

Home Forums Support Change Header Category

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kunal

Hi Guys, this is probably an easy question, but
    (1) When I go to any of my categories pages, I notice in the header title it says CATEGORY name- “Archives” – blog title. How do I remove the “archives” part of the header tag on a category page?

Thanks!

Kunal

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

thats not the normal behaviour, but i can’t see this on your site? Did you find a fix?

kunal

Hi David, no it’s not fixed. The link I have actually is a category for my site. In the source code, you’ll see in the <title> tag, it will say, “<title>Environmental Site Assessments, Due Diligence, and Keys to Avoiding Contamination Archives – Venture Engineering Consultants in Edmonton AB</title>”.

The first part is the category name, Environmental Site Assessments, Due Diligence, and Keys to Avoiding Contamination, but then it says, “Archives”, which I’m trying to get rid of. I don’t want any of my category pages to have “Archives” in the <title> tag.

Hope that makes more sense, my apologies if it was a little unclear

Thanks
    Kunal

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

The best way to change how your title tags are structured is to use a plugin like Yoast SEO. It has options for you to change the overall structure in your archives etc..

Let me know if you need more info 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.