[Resolved] Change carousel styles

Home Forums Support Change carousel styles

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Gisbert A.

Hello, when entering the detail of a product, in the end I am generated a slider.
    The slider is generated by the following plugin (WooKit – WooCommerce Tools and Customizations)
    but I don’t see how to configure it, and in its documentation it says that I can change it from the template, but I can’t find the exact place.

https://miguras.com/wookit/

I’ve also looked from the inspector to see the code, I see where to change it in the HTML, but I don’t know how to access those styles directly since it generates it directly.

I put code: .wookit-product-inner-wrapper{background-color:#726085

.woocommerce div.product .entry-summary .product_title{font-family:Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:1.5;text-align:left;text-transform:none;color:#333333;padding-top: !important;padding-right: !important;padding-bottom: !important;padding-left: !important;}.woocommerce div.product .entry-summary .price{font-family:Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;letter-spacing:0px;line-height:1.5;text-align:left;text-transform:none;color:#000000;padding-top: !important;padding-right: !important;padding-bottom: !important;padding-left: !important;}.wookit-product-inner-wrapper{background-color:#726085

It would be enough for me to change the background color. I highlight in bold
    Thanks for your help.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Have you solved this?

The topic is marked as resolved.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.