[Resolved] Change boldface size

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Change boldface size

Home Forums Support Change boldface size

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Richard

Hi Tom,
    How do I change the size and alignment of boldface?

When I bold the beginning of sentences in bullet or number lists, the bolded words appear in the site as larger than rest of text and are centered.

Want the bold words the same size as the regular text and want the bold words to stay at the beginning of the sentence, not centered.

Thanks.

Dick

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Dick,

If the bold words are larger than the rest of the text it means you or a plugin you’re using is adding custom CSS making that happen – it’s not a GP feature.

If you haven’t added any custom CSS, then try #1 on this page: https://generatepress.com/knowledgebase/debugging/

Richard

Hi Tom,
    I apparently found the plugin that is causing the larger boldface letters — CSSHero.

CSSHero is my last plugin installed, so it was the first one I reactivated and saw the boldface fonts go larger. I just started learning CSSHero and have used it very little. (Perhaps, though, I did something to cause the problem).

After discovered the CSSHero problem, I stopped the debugging procedure, deactivated CSSHero again and continued building my site.

What next?

Should I reactive the other plugins now?

Thanks.
    Dick

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I’m not super familiar with CSS Hero, but this most likely means at some point you set the bold words/all bold words to have a different font size. Is that something you’ve looked in to?

Richard

Hi Tom,
    Don’t know exactly what I did in CSS Hero because it was a while back.

Might have been doing something with text properties or learning how to create ghost buttons.

Anyway, I will be more careful when I get back to learning how to use CSS Hero.

Thanks much.

Dick

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.