[Resolved] centering footer logo

Home Forums Support [Resolved] centering footer logo

Home Forums Support centering footer logo

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by David.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    t29k75

Hi,
    I re-designed footer of my site. Having an issue with SVG logo image on mobile only.
    Desktop and tablet are fine, aligned to “none”. On mobile I want it to be “center”.
    If I change alignment for mobile in Gutenberg, it changes for desktop and tablet as well. Am I missing something?
    Or it has to be done only with CSS? If so, could you help me with correct one, please?

Not related to above, but I hope is ok to ask.
    I am positive folder “generate-child.min.css” was filled with CSS previously. Right now it is somehow empty.
    Is it ok or should it be filled? If so, how to get it done?

thanks,
    Tibor

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

edit the footer, select the grid column Container the logo is in.
    Now switch to Mobile preview, the selected blocks toolbar will move to the top of the screen. Set the Align Text to Center – this will affect the logo and only for mobile

The generate-child.min.css isn’t something that GP would have generated, that is a minified file which would need to be done separately. Did you employ a developer at some time ?

t29k75

David,

thanks for logo suggestion. Silly me, I forgot to change Grid horizontal alignment for mobile, ha. Sorted now.

No, I did not, whole site was done by me only. Only other person touching the site was some SEO guy (doubt this CSS file has to do something with him). In the past I used Autoptimize plugin, switched to LSCache. Maybe it is there from those days.?
    So, is it safe to delete the folder?

thanks,
    Tibor

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

OK so yeah another plugin may have generated – yes you can delete it.

Glad to be of help

t29k75

thanks,
    have a great weekend.
    Tibor

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You too!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.