[Resolved] Center Logo and Navigation Menu/Search on Two Lines on Mobile

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Center Logo and Navigation Menu/Search on Two Lines on Mobile

Home Forums Support Center Logo and Navigation Menu/Search on Two Lines on Mobile

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Matt

Dear GeneratePress Support,

I’m trying to center my logo and mobile navigation/search on mobile on two lines to look and behave similarly to woorkup.com. I am not using mobile header.

The closest I’ve been able to get is with the CSS from this previous post, but it places the menu on a separate line from the search. I get three lines total with the logo.
    https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/centre-align-hamburger-icon-on-mobile/#post-762512

Any help would be appreciated – Thank You.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Woorkup is actually using the standard layout of the header/mobile menu.

So instead of using the navigation logo, you’d set the regular logo in Customize > Site Identity.

Then you’d set your navigation to float right in Customize > Layout > Primary Navigation.

Let me know if you need more info 🙂

Matt

Tom,

It worked. That was easy.

What is the best way to adjust the gray bar now since I’m not using the navigation logo?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

What are you trying to adjust?

The padding option would be in Layout > Header and the color options are in Colors > Header.

Matt

I’m trying to adjust the height of it. So it sounds like I adjust the padding in Layout > Header.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

that is correct the mobile top / bottom padding will increase the height if the header.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.