[Support request] Can't disable page title

Home Forums Support [Support request] Can't disable page title

Home Forums Support Can't disable page title

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mark

1. on my “Products” page, I am trying to disable the page title “Products” but it doesn’t seem to be disabling.

2. Other than using CSS, can I also disable the breadcrumbs?

Thanks

Mark

Mark
    David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

make sure you have the Woocommerce Module activated in Appearance > GeneratePress. Then go to Customizer > Layout > Woocommerce. Among the options you can disable Breadcrumbs and the Page Title.

Mark

Hi David,

That helped a lot! Thanks

What I was trying to do besides that, is have a dropdown menu of the categories appear on the page and when one of them is clicked, display the products in that category. Is that part of their “filter” system? Or is it something you can do on the GeneratePress side?

Right now, there is just an image of each category and when it is clicked, the products do appear, but there is no way to get back to the category list. It seems like their filtering widget should be useful here, but I can’t figure out how to use it. Do I need a sidebar to display it in? Any light you can shed on this would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Mark

http://newnimblethimble.michianait.net

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hey Mark,

I do believe this is where their filter widget would come into play. Have you tried adding it to the sidebar?

Let me know if it doesn’t do what you’re after 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.