[Resolved] Can't change full page background

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Can't change full page background

Home Forums Support Can't change full page background

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Curt

I’m unable to change the color of my entire background page. I had done it on a different site, but now for some reason it won’t do it.

I had changed the background through customizer from white to a light blue. I’m using Elementor Pro and I can change the background in the page there, also to a light blue, but as you can see that is white around the box and I just don’t know why. Thank you.

I’m building this through Local by Flywheel and I don’t know if you will be able to view it or only through my computer, but I have given the URL below. If not, I can send you a screenshot.

Curt

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

hard to tell without seeing the site – but have you changed the Color > Body and the Color > Content backgrounds in the Customizer?

Curt

When I go to Customizer all I see in the Color section is Background Color, Text Color, Link Color, Link Color Hover, Link Color Visited, Blog Post Title and Blog Title Hover and Navigation Color Presets.

I changed the Background Color

I don’t see Color > Body and the Color > Content backgrounds

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Go to Dashboard > Appearance > GeneratePress and activate the Colors Module:

https://docs.generatepress.com/article/colors-overview/

Curt

Thank you very much, problem solved. You’re pretty good at this, I’ll tell Tom and maybe he’ll hire you.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.