[Resolved] Can't change body text color – changes don't apply when I exit customizer

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Can't change body text color – changes don't apply when I exit customizer

Home Forums Support Can't change body text color – changes don't apply when I exit customizer

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Leo.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jacks McNamara

Hello – when I change the color of the body text in the customizer, the change shows up while I am in the customizer, but as soon as I leave the customizer the body text reverts back to the default gray. I can’t figure out why this would happen – I use GP all the time, and have never had this issue. I’ve imported the text of some pages from an old Weebly site – is this affecting it? I’ve tried clearing formatting but it still doesn’t work.

You can view a sample page from the site (under construction) here.
    You can view a screenshot of what the site looks like from the customizer with the right font color here.
    You can view a screenshot outside the customizer here.
    The color I am trying to change the font to is ##441c11. I have set that color from the Body tab and the Content tab.

I am running the latest version of GP Premium.

Thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Jacks,

I see the body text color as #441c11? https://s17.postimg.org/qwwh3c58f/textcolor.png

Let me know if I’m missing something.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.