[Resolved] Can't change backrounds

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Can't change backrounds

Home Forums Support Can't change backrounds

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Henry Bowman

WE have a site that needed some adjustments over the weekend and while no changes have been made in a long time, we found that changing the backgrounds is not functioning in customizer. Namely the header section. While none of the section are able to put up the change background screen, the header is also missing the blue pen icon in customizer.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you go into the Customizer – right click the screen and select Inspect. In the Console tab do you see any errors?

Henry Bowman

this is the only thing i’m finding related to the theme:

Loading failed for the <script> with source “https://havahavanesepuppy.com/wp-content/themes/generatepress/js/generate-upload-control.js?ver=2.2.2”. customize.php:388:1

Loading failed for the <script> with source “https://havahavanesepuppy.com/wp-content/themes/generatepress/inc/js/typography-controls.js?ver=2.2.2”. customize.php:2003:1

An iframe which has both allow-scripts and allow-same-origin for its sandbox attribute can remove its sandboxing. customize.php

Content Security Policy: Ignoring ‘x-frame-options’ because of ‘frame-ancestors’ directive.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hey Henry,

Can you make sure you’re using the latest version of GP Premium and GP?

generate-upload-control.js doesn’t exist in that location.

Let me know 🙂

Henry Bowman

That was it, updated to the newest version, everything is working like a champ. Thank you! you guys rock as always.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad I could help 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.