[Support request] Can I do this???

Home Forums Support [Support request] Can I do this???

Home Forums Support Can I do this???

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Tom.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Gregg

Hi,

I am going crazy trying to figure out how to accomplish what follows – trying different combinations of frameworks and page builders. Some, simply don’t allow for all of the functionality that I seek while *I* haven’t been able to do it with other combinations. Whether it is a limitation on their part or my own lack of knowledge … I don’t know.

I would really appreciate it if you could read this carefully and tell me whether your premium framework (which I just purchased) would.

I am trying to create a template that I can use multiple times. This is what I want to do.

It has to be *truly* full-width.

Going from top to bottom, I want the following (in this sequence):

a top-bar

a header

a section

and a navbar.

I also want the flexibility of either including on not including the top-bar and the section between the header and the navbar.

The header should support having or not having a logo. The header should be similarly flexible with regard to a tagline.

I want to be able to modify each of the above sections as well as everything inside each section – ie height, background color and the padding and margines of each section … as well as the type of font, line height etc …

Ideally, I would like to be able to modify all of the above through controls as opposed to css as I am not a designer or programmer. However, I would consider a solution that required minimal CSS editing.

Can I accomplish the above with the combination of your premium framework and either Elementor or Beaver Builder?

If not, could this be accomplished with your framework and another page builder?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Cheers,

Gregg

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Gregg,

It’s hard to tell exactly without seeing an example. Maybe you have something for us to look at?

In most cases, anything is possible when you combine GP and a page builder.

For the content to be truly full width, you can use the Full Width option in a Layout Element: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/layout-element-overview/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.