[Resolved] Button Styling – Read More vs Submit

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Button Styling – Read More vs Submit

Home Forums Support Button Styling – Read More vs Submit

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Robert

Having some trouble getting the Read More and submit buttons to have similar colors. My read more looks fine. I’m using using Tom’s Read More button snippet – https://docs.generatepress.com/article/activating-read-custom-excerpt/). I set the colors in the Customizer so that the background is black with white text. Upon hover, it reverses to a white background with black text.

The submit buttons used on the comment form and contact form, on the other hand, start correctly with a black background on white text. But upon hover, go completely white. I’d like the behavior to match the Read More button.

I’m testing this on a Digital Ocean droplet. I’ve cloned my prod site and set a hosts entry to map the clone’s IP address to the URL boatbuildproject.com. When I go to the URL in my browser it then takes me to this test site instead. I’ve included the IP address in the website URL but without the hosts entry it will simply point to the root of NGINX.

Robert

I’m going to close this one as it appears to have been a caching issue on my end. Things are looking fine now. Thank you!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Sorry so is this the site I’m supposed to be looking at?
    boatbuildproject.com

If not any chance you can duplicate this on a live site? Hard to tell what the problem is without seeing it.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad you figured out ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.