[Resolved] Bug using SVG in navigation logo with sticky menu.

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Bug using SVG in navigation logo with sticky menu.

Home Forums Support Bug using SVG in navigation logo with sticky menu.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Enrico

I uploaded an svg logo in the Navigation Logo and I have placed it in the sticky menu only.

On desktop it works perfectly but on mobile it loads the site title (same text with a different font).

In Customize mobile preview it loads correctly the svg file of the navigation logo, in the sticky mobile menu, but when I go on the real site, I see the site title. The site title is plain text.

Is this a bug? Or is the svg logo not supported in the Navigation Logo?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

could you add the SVG back to the logo / nav logo so i can take a look – i think it may need some CSS to size the SVG as the nav logo gets it height from the menu item line height.

Enrico

Hi David, the svg is currently loaded in the navigation logo but is showed only on desktop Stick menu. It should show also in Mobile sticky menu but, instead. it show the site title.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Have yo fixed this?

I see the logo image in mobile sticky navigation:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/wCehLKf8a

Let me know 🙂

Enrico

Hi Leo,
    this is strange, I use Android 9 with the last versions of Chrome and Firefox.

I have cleaned all the cache and I keep seeing the site title.

Enrico

Using Chrome developer tool, like you did, I see correctly the SVG. So the problem is only on a real android mobile phone.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Looks fine on my iPhone as well:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/lYcK49sxw

Do you happen to have another phone to test?

We haven’t had this issue report before so I wondering if it’s something specific to that phone.

Enrico

I tested on my iPad and it loaded the svg correctly.

I changed the site title name to “QS” and the logo in the sticky menu was the not QS.

With this test I understood that it keep loading on my mobile the old jpg file that I removed from the site. Now I am sure it is a very strange cache problem.

Thanks a lot!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Maybe some sort of browser extension issue.

Hope you can get it sorted!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.