[Resolved] broken generatepress theme

Home Forums Support [Resolved] broken generatepress theme

Home Forums Support broken generatepress theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Darryl

Hi there,

I recently migrated my multisite from a LAMP server with traditional paths like /var/www/html/wordpress-directory/wp-content/themes to an ISPConfig jailkit environment, which broke a lot of the previous file paths. Therefore, I used the code below to define the wp-content & plugin directories in the wp-config.php settings file:

define('WP_CONTENT_DIR', ABSPATH . 'wp-content' );
    define( 'WP_PLUGIN_DIR', WP_CONTENT_DIR . '/plugins' );

While everything is now working properly, except the theme on a subsite appears disfigured (screenshot below). It’s been a long while since, I’ve actively worked on generatepress / wordpress

https://i.imgur.com/xNm2WOq.png

Might you guys know a quick fix for this?

Also, I don’t know if it is relevant, I also have this error in my wp debug.log:

[11-Nov-2021 05:43:12 UTC] PHP Warning:  file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/www/clients/client1/web10/web/wp-content/db.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/clients/client1/web10/web:/var/www/clients/client1/web10/private:/var/www/clients/client1/web10/tmp:/var/www/bcarchitect.org/web:/srv/www/bcarchitect.org/web:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php:/tmp:/usr/share/phpmyadmin:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin:/dev/random:/dev/urandom) in /var/www/clients/client1/web10/web/wp-includes/load.php on line 545
    [11-Nov-2021 05:43:12 UTC] PHP Stack trace:
    [11-Nov-2021 05:43:12 UTC] PHP   1. {main}() /var/www/clients/client1/web10/web/index.php:0
    [11-Nov-2021 05:43:12 UTC] PHP   2. require() /var/www/clients/client1/web10/web/index.php:17
    [11-Nov-2021 05:43:12 UTC] PHP   3. require_once() /var/www/clients/client1/web10/web/wp-blog-header.php:13
    [11-Nov-2021 05:43:12 UTC] PHP   4. require_once() /var/www/clients/client1/web10/web/wp-load.php:50
    [11-Nov-2021 05:43:12 UTC] PHP   5. require_once() /var/www/clients/client1/web10/web/wp-config.php:133
    [11-Nov-2021 05:43:12 UTC] PHP   6. require_wp_db() /var/www/clients/client1/web10/web/wp-settings.php:124
    [11-Nov-2021 05:43:12 UTC] PHP   7. file_exists($filename = '/var/www/clients/client1/web10/web/wp-content/db.php') /var/www/clients/client1/web10/web/wp-includes/load.php:545
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

It looks like the GenerateBlocks styling is working.

Can you try setting the CSS Print Method in “GenerateBlocks > Settings” to “Inline Embedding”?

Let me know if that fixes it or not. It’s possible that the plugin can’t find where to store the external stylesheet file.

Darryl

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your reply to my “dumb a%^” post”. I just spent 7 months teaching myself to build and manage Debian 10 LAMP server with ISPconfig Control Panel, ignoring all things WordPress, so I am dusting off the cobwebs. In any case, I found an easy solution. Use the obviously useful functionality of your excellent plugin. Meaning, I went back to the previous installation that migrated from, used your plugin to export the settinges of the subsite… Then went to the new development site and used your plugin to import the settings… easy-peasy site fixed.

Also, just a sidebar since I mentioned it in my original “dumb a%^” post, should anyone come across this thread… the solution to the open_basedir problem shown above was to deactivate the open_basedir option in ISPConfig by adding the word “none” in the field located at Domains >> Websites >> Options >> open_basedir, then to update fix all the file paths used by plugins that still point to locations that you have migrated away (make them all reflect local ISPConfig jailkit location of the wp-content folder)…once that is done reactive the open_basedir by removing “none” and saving the settings.

Tom again,
    my bad.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No worries at all! Thanks for posting your solution here 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.