[Resolved] Box shadow effect not displaying correctly on containers

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Box shadow effect not displaying correctly on containers

Home Forums Support Box shadow effect not displaying correctly on containers

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by David.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jeffrey

Hello,

Recently I added the below code to add padding only on pages with Learndash content:

@media (max-width: 768px) {
        .learndash-cpt .content-area {
            padding: 0 20px 0 20px;
        }
    }

It’s working well, however now on pages with both Generateblocks and Learndash content (such as a course grid), the “Effects” options on Containers aren’t displaying. They work on Buttons and Headlines, though not Containers. Would I be able to exclude certain pages from this CSS, so that the Effects won’t be affected?

For example, in the page that I provided, I would like to apply a box shadow to the bottom container, “Office Hours”

Thank you!

Jeffrey

Just an update on this.

I realized that the CSS wasn’t the cause for the error, but rather the Learndash content (specifically the Learndash course grid). It seems if I add it to a page, the Generateblocks functionality gets disrupted. Is there a workaround for this?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

did you resolve this ? As the URL you provided looks ok to me .

Jeffrey

Hi David,

Yes, I managed to fix it by changing the Course Grid to a Course List block. I believe there is a plugin conflict between Generateblocks and the Learndash Course Grid Plugin, in case you guys wanted to take note.

Thanks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear you got it resolved.
    Ill ask one of our LD users to do some investigations 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.