[Support request] border-radius footer (right-side of screen issue)

Home Forums Support [Support request] border-radius footer (right-side of screen issue)

Home Forums Support border-radius footer (right-side of screen issue)

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you link a screenshot? To make sure i am seeing the same. Currently i can see a 1px difference in horizontal alignment between the Articles and the Icon.

By default the flex container will center those elements. In this case we are probably dealing with 0.5px difference due to the font and icon widths not being of even widths.

keiron

So, I have added a screen shot to my website if you add this to the end of the domain “/the-mission”. You can see the icon label seems to stretch out right beyond the space when it goes beyond a certain length, which seems to be the case with recipes, articles and account… it only seems to be a problem when the screen gets towards mobile size.

So i have cleaned my browser cache and used a the wp super cache to clear cache. You can see when you shrink the browser, the menu list seems to go from central to float left – i cant see if this is exactly what is occuring in the css, but something is happening :S.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Try this to keep the nav full width:

#secondary-navigation .inside-navigation .main-nav {
        width: 100%;
    }
    keiron

Great, last questions – i promise. Is there a way to shrink the bottom margin under the text and make the text smaller without making the icon smaller? it seems like the navigation label and icon are connected when using theme isles menu icons plugin.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Customizer settings should do that. So Typography for Secondary Nav and the Layout for setting menu item heights.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.