[Resolved] Bold Theme / Flint Skin – Creating new page doesn't have design

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Bold Theme / Flint Skin – Creating new page doesn't have design

Home Forums Support Bold Theme / Flint Skin – Creating new page doesn't have design

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Charles

I’ve set up the Bold theme / skin on a development site with help of the Site Library. How does one create a new page on the site that uses one of the templates for the skin? I can see three templates in Templates >> Saved Templates, but there appears to be no way to specify a template when you create a new page. The theme documentation mentions templates, but nothing about how to set them uo with a new page.

I’ve tried to clone an existing “Services” page with the design, using the Duplicate Post plug-in, but that creates a page with none of the layout or styling.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the best way with Elementor is to edit the page you want to copy and save the page as a template.
    Then create a new page, set the GP page builder container to full width:

https://docs.generatepress.com/article/page-builder-container/

Edit the page and add the elementor template you just saved.

Charles

Thanks! I guess I’m not familiar with all of Elementor’s features. Your help worked. I should create a post about how to do this on my blog.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.