Hi – I’m setting up a website where the text is going to be 90% or more Vietnamese. I’m having an issue though with certain letter/character combinations showing up bold.
I’m not seeing anything in the HTML editor when I’m editing the posts – so it doesn’t appear to be anything there. I also tested putting the site language to Vietnamese, which didn’t solve the issue. Here’s an example: https://ibb.co/W3KChRb
Just tried switching the theme to a twenty series and it solved the issue. Here’s a screenshot: https://ibb.co/n3jKMsy
When I switched back to GeneratePress I’m having the same issue again. I’ve played with switching the body font and this solves it. It seems some fonts (like the default Lato) cause the issue. Some do not.