[Resolved] body text not equal

Home Forums Support [Resolved] body text not equal

Home Forums Support body text not equal

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    hing lee

Hi

I try to fix the body text post grid, it is not equal, i am using the translate plugin, when i click on the English and chinese, it is ok, but i changed to Spanish, it is not line up, i do not know why ? i am using elementor drag and drop builder, i only can choose one Spanish or two of English and chinese

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Is there a specific section I should be looking at?

If you are referring to a section that’s built with Elementor then please check with their support team first.

Let me know 🙂

hing lee

i do not think it is elementor issue, if it is , why i can adjust English and Chinese both translate with 6 lines but the Spanish version can not adjust right because Spanish language which translate get one more line , I guess it is the problems, i am not sure, i dont know the coding, just what i am thinking , what do you think?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Is there a specific section I can see the issue?

hing lee

Hello,

I am sure now, i try to add one more language like Japan, is there is same line, it is no problems, if i add Spanish when Spanish translate there is one more line, there is the reason make the line not equal, how can i fix this problems, thank you

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Which section should I be looking at in the linked page?

Do you see the same issue if you activate a Twenty series WP theme to test?

hing lee

do you have any suggestion, which post grid plugin better, i can change it, i think it might work better
    , now i used the post grid from site library, i do not remember where i get it?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Are you talking about this section here?
    https://www.screencast.com/t/pHF6JpFbC54

If so that’s coming from Elementor and our site library doesn’t use that.

hing lee

Hi Leo,

Yes, when i click on the Spanish page translate, the photo is not line up together, I think there is Spanish language adding one more line reason casue the line is not equal. If you can solve this issue let me know. thank you

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

That section is all coming from Elementor.

Have you checked with their support team first?

hing lee

Hi Leo,

If you said do not use the site library block, which plugin you suggestion to use look like post grid, I like the post grid that show the photo and description, i can not find any one it is easy to use, thats why i use the pre-build site library, let me know. thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

You can try WP Show Posts.

hing lee

I have not talked to Elementor support, i think i dont have support anymore, do you have any suggestion about post grid plug? i can change that

hing lee

hi leo,

I will try to use wp show post, i already forgot it about this plugin, another one think, when i use the translate, google did not look like translate right, something like chinese, Home that google translate to house in Chinese, i try to install loco translate, it seems did not work at all, any suggestions

Thank you

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I’m not sure if the translator plugin is the issue here but our usual recommendation is Polylang or WPML.

If you need further help with this, please open a new support topic.

Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.