[Support request] Blog Posts Not Updating

Home Forums Support Blog Posts Not Updating

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anthony 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anthony

Hi GP Support,

At this website, I am noticing two things:

1. All of the blog posts have the same date of July 11, 2019

2. None of the new posts (which contain video) are not showing up in the blog feed and I do not know why.

Any further thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Anthony

Leo Customer Support

Hi there,

I’m actually seeing the published date as March 27, 2019:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/5WLaNMFezFcW

That’s not correct?

If not then I would recommend trying #1 here to eliminate any plugin conflicts:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/debugging-tips/

Let me know 🙂

Anthony

Hi Leo,

How strange, because, though we see the same articles, the dates are different. That said, my main concern is that posts are not being uploaded on the GP blog page. I have 30 new posts (some with video) not showing up at all. Any idea why?

I appreciate the assist and thank you. If you need access I can give you my username and password.

Thanks!

Leo Customer Support

GP shouldn’t be the problem as it just uses the default post loop from WordPress.

Have you tried debugging tips #1 as suggested above?

If that doesn’t work, what happens if you switch to a default twenty series WP theme?

Anthony

If I switch to the default theme, won’t it throw everything on the site out of whack? Would I have to spend a ton of time putting it back together on GP?

Leo Customer Support

Not at all – all your customizations will be saved unless you modify some of theme’s core files

Make sure to go through disabling all plugins first though.

We haven’t had any other reports on this so I’m guessing it’s something specific to your install. Just need to identify it 🙂

Anthony

Thank you kindly for the direction. Will do and keep you posted.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.