[Support request] Blog Post Styling

Home Forums Support [Support request] Blog Post Styling

Home Forums Support Blog Post Styling

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Patrick

Hi,

I just bought GP Premium today and I set it upon a staging site so I can get everything right before I push it to my live site. I was able to easily style the basics (colors, fonts, etc) but I’m having issues getting my blog posts to look the way I want. I don’t see how I can have advanced control of the featured image and title position. I have the blog module enabled but the only options I see for image placement in featured images, posts option is: above title, below title, and above content area. What if for example I wanted to create a blog post header where the image goes across the screen and has the title on top of the image? Are there other components/elements or something I can download and install so I have more options? It’s not a brand new site so I’m hesitant to use the full site import function.

Thanks for any guidance you can provide,

Pat

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

is this for your single posts or the blog/archive pages?

If its for the single post then the header element is what you need:

https://docs.generatepress.com/article/header-element-overview/

Examples of header elements:

https://docs.generatepress.com/article/page-hero-examples/

Patrick

Thank you after going through all of that it makes more sense. By chance is there a library of elements beyond the examples on the one page you provided? Would be nice to be able to just find what I’m looking for and import it.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

We’re looking at a ‘components’ library to provide users with easy to import elements. But we’re a little way off from delivering on that.

Let us know if there’s anything specific you want to do.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.