[Support request] Blog options not working in customizer?

Home Forums Support [Support request] Blog options not working in customizer?

Home Forums Support Blog options not working in customizer?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ruben

Hi

In one of my webs the option to show dates, categoris or tags is not working. Whether I click or not those details will not be shown. You can see it here and here

In other webs it seems to work.

What could be the reason?

Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

this sort of issue is generally a plugin conflict.
    Can you share a link to the site with those options activated? You can edit your original topic and use the Site URL for privacy.

Ruben

I thought about the plugin issue as well though have not tried to deactivate some to try to find the culprit. I am going to see what plugin could be causing it.

This is one of the posts: el blog salmon ; there I can see the category and tag in the view-source but not the date because I disabled it in the customizer yesterday.

Leo has given me the solution for the date issue in another support thread: remove post date. I applied the code in another web I have and it worked. I will apply it in this eventually as well.

Anyway I still have “category”, “tag” and “navigation” clicked in the customizer and can not see them in the front end of the posts.

Thank you

Ruben

David, I found the problem.

I compared to other webs and in this one I had the plugin “WP Meta and date remover”. I disabled it. It was blocking the options to appear in the front end.

I remember I added it trying to sort out the “date” issue I had as well which I mentioned in the previous post.

Thanks a lot and sorry for the headache 😉

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear you found a resolution to it!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.