[Support request] Blog archive page settings not working and elementor loading page issues

Home Forums Support [Support request] Blog archive page settings not working and elementor loading page issues

Home Forums Support Blog archive page settings not working and elementor loading page issues

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Louis

Hi

I would like my blog posts to line up horizontally when looking at my blog post page. My blog page is not static and not my homepage. I have tried everything to no avail. I assume it is my archive page settings. Ideally, I do not want to use elementor but since I have the pro version installed I could not get the desired look in the elementor template section. When trying to open the blog page with elementor I get the message “sorry the content are was not found in your page” I have uninstalled elementor and reinstalled it. I get the same error message. The forum answers are unclear to me.
    All I want is my posts to be aligned in 2 columns, with my latest blog featured and neatly aligned blocks that are it. Can you help, please?
    https://numismatictraders.com/blog/
    Thanks

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Louis,

Did you get this sorted? I’m seeing a featured post up top with two columns under it with the rest of your posts.

Let me know 🙂

Louis

Hi Tom
    Not really. I can’t get the blogs in the 2 columns below to line up in neat grids. Currently, the blogs below in the 2 columns below have different spacing.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Problem is all of your featured images have a different aspect ratio. Ideally you want them to be all the same.

If thats not possible the you can force them all to the same Height in the Customizer > Layout > Blog –> Featured Images >> Archives. Just set the height property for the shortest element. It may then need some CSS to fix the Featured Post image.

Its not an ideal solution as this also ‘breaks’ WP src-set – which means responsive image sizes will no longer load for different device sizes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.