[Resolved] Blank child theme issues not seeing premium options

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Blank child theme issues not seeing premium options

Home Forums Support Blank child theme issues not seeing premium options

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    infusedigitalmedia

Hi support, I’ve just purchased the premium GP and also downloaded and activated your blank child theme (start as I mean to go on) I’ve created all my pages and set the layout and order of them but I think I may be missing the premium options, I can’t seem to find the options to remove the black background behind the menu text or alter the spacing of the menu items so they’re closer together. Before I downloaded and activated the child theme I had completed the activation of 2.1.4 with the key and added the irk to my account. Thanks in advance.

GeneratePress 2.1.4
    infusedigitalmedia

Hi, just noticed in appearance-themes-it says generate press child theme version 0.1 active and next to it Generatepress ver 2.1.4 obviously not active.
    But when I click on appearance-Generatepress is GP premium 1.7.2 with everything active except woo commerce (no commerce needed on this site) not sure if this helps with my query. Kris

infusedigitalmedia

RESOLVED! I’m an idiot, hadn’t activated the modules!!!! Apologies!!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear you got it fixed 🙂

infusedigitalmedia

Thanks David, the only thing I haven’t resolved is closing the spacing between the menu buttons? There are large gaps which is making the menu very wide and not letting me float right properly? Thanks

infusedigitalmedia

Found it!! Customise-Layout-primary navigation-menu item width! Thanks again

David
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.