[Resolved] Best way to implement the 'Pivot' template using GP and Thrive Architect?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Best way to implement the 'Pivot' template using GP and Thrive Architect?

Home Forums Support Best way to implement the 'Pivot' template using GP and Thrive Architect?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Andrew

Having purchased Generatepress Premium and looking to make use of the site library to speed-up my development process, I was keen to use a specific site and content template. My question is a simple one;

What’s the best way to implement the ‘Pivot’ template using GP and Thrive Architect?

It seems that ‘Pivot’ has been designed to work (only?) with Beaver Builder, but having invested both the cash and learning-curve time into Thrive Architect I’m not inclined to move over to Beaver Builder, especially as I’m a huge fan of Thrive and all their plugins.

Can anyone through any light on how to use GP with the Pivot template and Thrive Architect, or is it a case of having to manually build-out and create a ‘copy’ of the Pivot design using the Thrive Architect tool??

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Andrew,

OK so it is only the content areas of the static pages > Home / Services / About / Contact that are built in BB. So you would need to remove that content and build out in TA.

Hero headers are built using GP Page Headers so they can be left alone. Likewise Footers are the GP Footer. The blog and posts are the GP Templates. The custom styling for those elements such as buttons will be found in the Customiser > additional CSS.

Andrew

Thanks David,

Much as I thought but many thanks for the speedy clarification which let’s me get straight to the job at hand without fretting over whether I’ve missed something obvious!!

Much appreciated – Andrew

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome Andrew. Remember you can always view the Pivot site in the Site Library:
    https://generatepress.com/site-library/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.