[Support request] best practise to change font on individual pages

Home Forums Support [Support request] best practise to change font on individual pages

Home Forums Support best practise to change font on individual pages

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by David.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Pauline

I have used Elementor on my home page.

I will be using sections on the other pages, which will have different font sizes in the body to the Elementor page.

1. If I change the typography in “Appearance – Customise”, will it affect the Elementor Page?

2. If yes to the above, could I just adjust the font sizes and text with CSS on the individual sections pages, using Simple CSS, or is there a better way to do this?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

So Elementor will use the Customizer > Typography settings if you Disable the Default Fonts in Elementors settings.

However, if you specifically edit the Typography in any Elementor Widget this will override those settings for that single instance. So this way would allow you to have different fonts to those you have defined in the Customizer.

Pauline

Would it be OK to use CSS to change some font sizes on individual pages that use Sections (using Simple CSS)?

For instance, I would like to do an FAQ page, that will have a list of questions at the top, linked through html anchors to the answers below. I would like to do the list of questions in a larger paragraph font than the default 18pt that is set in the customizer.

Pauline

I mean, that the list of questions at the top would be in a larger paragraph font than the answers further down the page (sorry – I don’t think I explained myself properly in my above question), so that there would be 2 different sizes of paragraph fonts.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Yes, there’s no problem with using CSS to change specific elements styles. Do you need assistance with that? If so let us know once you have your content in place.

Pauline

Many thanks again David, I’m pleased to know that. I’m slowly creeping up the learning curve with WordPress and GP, but feel that I can go forward with confidence with such first class support from yourselves – thankyou 🙂

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of help

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.