[Support request] Best compatible social media plugins that let you pick certain posts?

Home Forums Support [Support request] Best compatible social media plugins that let you pick certain posts?

Home Forums Support Best compatible social media plugins that let you pick certain posts?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Zhorra

Hello,

I am looking for the best compatible plugin that will let me pick and choose what posts I want to include in a news article. So far the ones that I have with Elementor (free plugin) with the Essential Add-ons (paid) will not allow me to use posts going by certain dates or certain posts names.

There are certain posts with images and content that I would like to include in this news post. (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc)

Does anyone have any recommendations? Is there any that do not need the API key?

Thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I’m not exactly sure what you need but I think the closest solution would be WP Show Posts:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-show-posts/

If not then you will have to check out other plugins. If a plugin is built to work with themes, it will work with GP 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.