[Resolved] Before Comments Container Element Width

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Before Comments Container Element Width

Home Forums Support Before Comments Container Element Width

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Adam

I’ve created an element and positioned it in before-comments-container with the following code for a popup subscribe box.

<div style="width:100%;margin-bottom:20px;padding:40px;background-color:#ffffff"><p style="text-align: center">Get our latest posts straight to your inbox</p>
    <p style="text-align: center"><a class="button" onclick="ml_webform_853624('show')" target="_self">Join now</a></p></div>

The box looks how I want it, but I’m unsure how to get the width to match the blog container? (Hope that makes sense)

If you have a look at any blog post, you’ll see it overhangs, instead of sitting flush on both sides with the main container.

Adam

I’ve possibly worked this one out myself? I think the padding was pushing it off centre.

I changed the padding, and it now seems to be sitting flush, but is this the best way of coding this?

<div style="width:100%;margin-bottom:20px;padding-top:40px;padding-bottom:40px;background-color:#ffffff"><p style="text-align: center">Get our latest posts straight to your inbox</p>
    <p style="text-align: center"><a class="button" onclick="ml_webform_853624('show')" target="_self">Join now</a></p></div>
    Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

That looks good to me!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.