[Support request] BB Header Footer – Disabling "Header" does not… disable header?

Home Forums Support [Support request] BB Header Footer – Disabling "Header" does not… disable header?

Home Forums Support BB Header Footer – Disabling "Header" does not… disable header?

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Tom.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rui

Hi πŸ™‚

Wasn’t this supposed to be fully functional with Generate Press?

When I disable the site header, I still get the header I assigned on the BB Header Footer options.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Not quite sure what you mean.

Any chance you can link me to the page in question?

You can edit the original topic and use the private URL field.

Let me know.

Rui

Heya!

I created a page and called it “page header”, and another called “footer”. Then, with the BB Header Footer plaugin, I assigned the page header and footer to those pages.

When I’m editing a page and disable the header, it remains on the new page. It doesn’t happen with the footer, tho (it is removed).

What could be going wrong?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I’m not familiar with the “BB Header Footer” plugin – can you link me to it?

So when you disable the header using the Disable Elements metabox, it doesn’t work?

Rui

https://pt.wordpress.org/plugins/bb-header-footer/

Here πŸ™‚

Yep, that’s what’s happening. Dunno why! It’s working fine with the footer!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Have you checked with the plugin developers? Perhaps something needs updating within the plugin?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.